ChemFlyer | CST
DN 50-1200 mm / 2" - 48"
- Swiss product
- Built up on the principle of concentric soft seated butterfly valves
- One piece disc and shaft
- Body with 2 components epoxy coating
- PFA coated disc with TFM liner of min. 3 mm thickness
- Maintenance free bearings of the shaft
- By using the same radius of the liner and of the disc at the intersection to the shaft, a perfect shapening is guaranteed for a fully tight valve over a long lifetime.
- A large tightness surface of the liner provides a secure sealing to the counter flange.
- Elastic backliners make the valve gas tight
- A tight sealing between the liner and the disc is ensured by a compression package based on the principle of a floating ring seal
DN050-1050, PN10 / 2" - 42", Cl. 150
- Wafer and Lug type with two piece body
- Body length acc. to DIN EN 558-1, raw 20
- Topflange for automization acc. to DIN EN ISO 5211:2001
- In compliance with PED 2014/68/EU