At a Glance
We design and manufacture high-quality industrial valves for secure shutoff and flow control of gaseous, liquid or powdery media.
Our products, renowned for their reliability, are used in various industries, such as chemistry & petrochemistry, mining, food, environmental technology, pulp & paper and pharma. We are an industry leader when it comes to the handling of chemically aggressive media!
Since our foundation, Chemvalve-Schmid AG has steadily focused on continuous product development and improvement of production efficiency. We apply these principles not only to our high-quality production valves, but also to our special tailor-made valves.
- Founded in 1993 and still an independent, privately owned company
- Core competencies: design & development, metal cutting, surface treatment and PFA lining
- Strengths: high autonomy thanks to our production expertise, highly flexible and reliable, dependable delivery
- Number of employees: 45
- Production area: over 3600 m2
- Training center for apprentices
- Modern production facility capable of 24 hour operation
- Our products: PTFE/PFA lined butterfly valves and ball valves, non-return valves, swing check valves and filters in various alloys
- Sales network: approx. 50 sales partners worldwide